Unexpected expenses pop up? Need to borrow a bit of cash to get back on your feet? You can apply for a quick decision loan with Friendly Lender. Quick decision loans are small installment loans with high approval rates, like no refusal loans. You simply follow the steps to apply, and your application will be reviewed and processed in short order.
To apply for a quick decision loan, you can expect the following requirements:
- Provide information about yourself and the best ways to contact you
- Offer evidence of your ability to repay your loan, typically through pay stubs or bank info
- Verify that the information you provided is correct
- Review the terms of the loan offered by the lender based on your application’s approval
- Accept the terms and provide the necessary banking information
- Use the funds as needed once they arrive in your account
- Repay the loan and fees according to the loan terms agreement
With a quick decision installment loan, you’re able to apply and get a response about your loan in a matter of minutes. Once you provide all of the necessary information and documentation, the lender uses its software to process your application quickly and offer you the terms of a loan you can accept without having to ever step away from the computer.
Related: Why are more people turning to quick online loans?
Best of all, quick decision loans are based on your ability to repay – not your credit score. Simply work your way through the application, submit, and wait for the lender’s offer and terms. Accept them if they work for you and then you’ll see the money deposited in your account in the very short term.
When it’s time to repay the loan, the process will reverse, in a sense, and the payment for your loan will be transferred back out of your account on your payday, making the entire process simple and convenient for the borrower.
Everyone needs a bit of extra cash from time to time. When bills get tight and your wallet gets tighter, knowing there are options close to no refusal payday loans in Canada that are available can help to ease the anxiety about financial troubles and get you back on your feet that much faster.