No one is spared the unexpected or a difficult end of the month. Many credible lenders today know how stressful it can be and how much trouble it can cause. Many Canadian lenders believe that a bad credit rating should not prevent you from being able to borrow, as long as the loan you are applying for does not put you in over-indebtedness.
Even if you have decided to limit your use of credit, there are situations where a loan is still the only solution to meet an urgent need for money. This is the case, for example, when:
- your car breaks down and you have to take it to the garage;
- you just received a huge utility bill;
- your household appliance needs to be replaced because it’s out of order;
- you need to pay for a certain amount of health care;
- you want to go away for a few days to recharge your batteries.